Dr. Dean Payne is a multi-modality therapist specializing in the healing of:
(strengths in green)
- Phobias (flying, sex, work, spiders, cats, poison, gays, sharks, lightning)
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction (including white wine, amyl poppers, etc . . .)
- Sex addiction /fetishes
- Childhood Traumas (divorce, domestic violence/abuse, etc . . .)
- Multiple personalities
- Gudjonsson-Payne’s syndrome (Pervasive fear of work, obligation, or commitment, combined with high-risk sexual and drug-taking behavior).
- Couples and Family Counseling
- Pet Therapy
- Reaching Your Potential
- Cult/Yoga/Amway deprogramming
As your therapist, I promise to listen to your concerns and provide a professional multi-modal
approach to your wellness in a secure, confidential, supportive environment.